Sunday, March 28, 2010

WOOT


Just a quick note here to keep the momentum.

WOW - that's all I can really say. This weekend was absolutely off the hook. Where to start... I think it started midweek. God just came and absolutely rearranged my horizon. Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it. I see the echoes resounding through the people across the country. I'll share a vision with you.

The other night we were praying and I saw dry bones. I saw them begin to stir, but it wasn't some all at once kinda thing. I saw bones shake and one arose, the spirit fell heavily on that one and fire came from his bones. Then in time another, and another, and another. I knew in time an army would be formed, but for now, as the story states - So the last will be first, and the first will be last.

No comments:

Post a Comment